Ring Up Sales
Ring up Sales Quickly and Easily on a Screen That Looks Just Like a Cash Register
- Ring up sales by scanning bar codes
- Manage sales, change prices and add discounts as you go
- Track returns, sales credits and gift receipts
- Add departments and items with a click
- Your inventory is instantly updated every time you make a sale, order or do a return.
Accept Credit and Debit Cards
- Fully integrate your credit card processing, accept debit and gift cards with the optional Merchant Services from Intuit in just one step.*
- Issue and accept gift cards.*
More Advanced Inventory Management
Track inventory quantities
- Automatically track inventory as you sell and receive items and know what's in stock and what's not.
- Easily manage your vendors and keep track of who you order from.
- Manage PO's with a few clicks.
- Enter inventory with style grids making it fast to enter similar items.
- Set inventory reorder alerts to notify you when it's time to re-stock the items that are below minimums.
- Include pictures of inventory items for easy look-up.
- Track serial numbers, multiple vendors and UPC codes per item
- Customize fields for products and customers to suit how you use your point of sale.
- Custom design receipts, tags and labels to fit the look of your store or logo.
- Track layaway, special orders & work orders.
- Ship and track packages with Shipping Manager.
Get Set Up in a Snap!
Getting started as simple as answering a few questions
- Answer a few simple questions to get started and using your new point of sale system.
- Watch the built-in tutorials to learn most common tasks.
- You can also learn by example using the Practice File included.
- Then, import items and customers from Microsoft® Excel** to save time manually entering everything from scratch.
* Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Merchant Service is required to accept credit and debit cards. Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Gift Card Service is required to accept gift cards. Both services are sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. To accept debit cards an additional PIN pad is required; sold separately. For more information, please contact One Step Retail Solutions at 800-266-1328 and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
** Data import/export and Microsoft Office integration requires Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007 and Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007.
Improve marketing with insights into customer contact and purchasing info.
- Track customer contact and purchase info.
- Use purchase histories to recommend new products to customers.
- Collect customer contact info so you can notify them about special offers at your store.
- Identify top customers so you can keep them coming back with in-store promotions.
- Use Microsoft Word to create customer letters letting them know what's new.
- Use customer loyalty programs, gift cards and coupons
- Track customer accounts (house accounts) and maintain them with ease.
Track Employee hours, sales and tips
- Track your employees' hours for accurate payroll with a built in Time Clock.
- If you offer tips for employees, track this amount in detail or summary quickly and easily.
- Know what each sales person is selling, what their sales are and their commissions with a click of a button.
Manage Multiple Checkouts & Stores
Multi-lane & multi-store functionality
- Connect as many as 20 checkout lanes installed with Pro Point of Sale within one store and all 20 lanes can share the same data.
- Manage up to 20 stores all from one location and keep them updated on pricing and inventory.
Bookkeeping is Easy
Simplify Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
- Reconcile cash drawer and sales at day's end with the End-of-day Wizard for accurate closing. The wizard keeps it simple and easy to close out the day.
- Sales and sales tax automatically recorded.
- You can quickly transfer sales and expense data into QuickBooks accounting software.***
- Synch customer data and accounts receivable with QuickBooks.***
- Send time cards to QuickBooks*** as well and keep track of payroll.
*** Works with any Intuit QuickBooks Pro or Premier (2007 - 2010) and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (versions 7.0-10.0) sold separately. For more information, please contact One Step Retail Solutions at 800-266-1328 and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Run Detailed Sales and Customer Reports
Run sales reports by item, department and customers. You can instantly see what's selling, what's not and what's most profitable. With lots of predefined reports and graphs, it's got what you need to suit basic retail reporting needs. Here's a list of the reports already included in Pro.
- Best or Worst Sellers
- Most Common Returns
- Department Summary
- Style Summary
- Vendor Summary
- Promo Code Summary
- Discount Summary
- Date Comparison
- Merchandise Sold
- Sales Over Time
- Discount Summary
- Date Comparison
- Employee Comparison
- Payment Methods
- Store Comparison Graph
- Store Summary
- Item Sales
- Tax Category Summary
- Tax Detail
- Shipping Summary
- Shipping Detail
Cash Drawer Reports:
- X-Out Status Report
- Z-Out Drawer Count
- Z-Out Store Close
- Payout List
- Payment Summary
- List of Checks
- Gift Certificate List
- Credit Card List
- Debit Card List
- Gift Card List
- Account Charges
- Customer List
- Demographics Graph
- Customer Sales
- Zip Code Summary
- Promo Code Summary
- Customer Type Summary
- Layaway Detail
- Sales Order Detail
- Work Order Detail
- Deposit Detail
- Rewards Program
- Member List
- Reward History
- Summary With Activity
- Item List
- Quick Pick List
- Inventory Valuation
- Inventory Turn
- Summary Graph
- Store Inventory Adjustments
- Quantity Summary
- Cost Summary
- Cost Detail
- Department List
- Cash Requirements
- Vendor List
- Employee Sales
- Employee Sales Graph
- Tip Summary
- Tip Detail
- Weekly Time Sheet
- Time Clock Detail
- Time Clock Summary
- Employee List
- Today's Receipts
- Busy Times
- Best 20 Items